Susan Martens is Director of the Prairie Lands Writing Project at Missouri Western State University where she is also Assistant Professor of English. She has been studying, facilitating, and participating in writing marathons since 2006.
- My Canine Sister of Perpetual Adoration: Prairie Lands Writing Project Writing Retreat Marathon, June 201
- A Dream Come True: Writing Marathon Graduate Class at MWSU
- Love, Longing, and Tiny, Curled Dimensions: The 2016 New Orleans Writing Marathon Retreat
- Foodie Writing Marathon Coming Up April 8 in St. Joseph, MO!
- Marathon Magic with New Marathon Pals in Columbia, MO
janovec13 on A Dream Come True: Writing Mar… janovec13 on Love, Longing, and Tiny, Curle… Jay on A Dream Come True: Writing Mar… Jay on Love, Longing, and Tiny, Curle… Love, Longing, and T… on Writing in Good Company: The N…